The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has warned that pastors collecting bribes from politicians risk the wrath of God.
The renowned cleric said this on his official Facebook page on Wednesday while reacting to allegations by the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, that the Peoples Democratic Party had bribed some pastors with N6bn to work against the All Progressives Congress and its presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.)
However, Adeboye, said, “I read in the newspaper this morning that one of the serving governors in Nigeria said that some pastors in Nigeria collected N6bn from politicians for the purpose of influencing their members to vote a certain candidate in the coming elections.
“May I humbly request that if there be any pastor or pastors who collected such money, they should please return such as quickly as possible before the fire of the Almighty consumes you.”
Amaechi, had on Tuesday, told his supporters not to be deceived by pastors, whom he said, were campaigning against Buhari because he was a Muslim
He had said, “Some pastors collected N6bn and they are circulating document and telling you not to vote for an Hausa man; not to vote for a Muslim; that they want to Islamise Nigeria. Tell them to return our N6bn.
“They gave them N6bn; they should return it to the Federal Government coffers. They will tell you that Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria; tell them we are too educated.
“I am a Catholic, but no Catholic priest has told me that story right now in the Catholic Church because, I will ask him how. If any pastor tells you that, tell him to return the money.
“Nobody can Islamise Nigeria; they have commercialised Jesus Christ. They should stop commercialising the Christian faith. You know what Jesus Christ did in the temple? He chased them away.”
Home »
» Pastors taking bribes from politicians risk God’s anger – Adeboye
Popular Posts
-
Lasunky is a young rapper from ojota with crazy and dope lines this is next to blow featuring damba jay the 'olosho wami'cr...
-
Soundcore Media presents a brand new tune from Rayce titled “RENOVATION” featuring Olamide (Baddo). Rayce has been cooking up a...
-
MTN MUSICPLUS now blaze with amazing speed, just with the new Simple Android Server 3.7. The speed is much faster, compared to the old one...
-
Hello everyone,its being a long time I haven't posted and today I've come up with this driver pack 15.9 full for free download. Dr...
-
This morning, I would be sharing with you, a New Psiphon Handler called Syponshield10. The app has been modified by the Team ZyBerph. It co...
-
Mr 'Weed' Khalifa has some specifications for the kind of girl that interests him. If you can smoke weed and do all t...
-
Turned out to completely be the opposite of what it looked like. According to @Okundayor, someone gave her photographer frien...
-
Hey guys, How’s your day going??? Awesome I guess. Happy Last Sunday of the Year 2015 Today, I would be sharing with all MTN use...
-
Hello everyone, we are back again with working iobit driver booster pro 3.1 serial/license key for free. Many users requested us to pr...
-
- GEJ President Jonathan says despite former Pres. Obasanjo's recent verbal attacks on his administration, he still sees him ...
║▌║█║║║▌║█║ © Ajayi Victor ✔ Verified Blogger account. Powered by Blogger.
KvistPublising


0 comments:
Post a Comment