"I can confirm that there was an attack in Ngouboua," said Chadian police spokesman Paul Manga. Meanwhile 14 Boko Haram suspects were killed on Monday last week by Chadian police. See their corpses after the cut...
"I can confirm that there was an attack in Ngouboua," said Chadian police spokesman Paul Manga. Meanwhile 14 Boko Haram suspects were killed on Monday last week by Chadian police. See their corpses after the cut...
Popular Posts
-
MTN MUSICPLUS now blaze with amazing speed, just with the new Simple Android Server 3.7. The speed is much faster, compared to the old one...
-
Lasunky is a young rapper from ojota with crazy and dope lines this is next to blow featuring damba jay the 'olosho wami'cr...
-
Soundcore Media presents a brand new tune from Rayce titled “RENOVATION” featuring Olamide (Baddo). Rayce has been cooking up a...
-
Hello everyone,its being a long time I haven't posted and today I've come up with this driver pack 15.9 full for free download. Dr...
-
This morning, I would be sharing with you, a New Psiphon Handler called Syponshield10. The app has been modified by the Team ZyBerph. It co...
-
Mr 'Weed' Khalifa has some specifications for the kind of girl that interests him. If you can smoke weed and do all t...
-
Turned out to completely be the opposite of what it looked like. According to @Okundayor, someone gave her photographer frien...
-
Hello everyone, we are back again with working iobit driver booster pro 3.1 serial/license key for free. Many users requested us to pr...
-
Hey guys, How’s your day going??? Awesome I guess. Happy Last Sunday of the Year 2015 Today, I would be sharing with all MTN use...
-
- GEJ President Jonathan says despite former Pres. Obasanjo's recent verbal attacks on his administration, he still sees him ...
║▌║█║║║▌║█║ © Ajayi Victor ✔ Verified Blogger account. Powered by Blogger.
KvistPublising



0 comments:
Post a Comment