Home » » Anna Banner & Flavour’s Daughter is so Cute! First Photo

Anna Banner & Flavour’s Daughter is so Cute! First Photo

Sophia Flavour Anna Banner BN
Baby Girl Flavour is here!
Beauty queen Anna Ebiere Banner and music superstar Flavour have finally shared a photo of their newborn daughter named Sophia. Sophia was born 1 month ago and her mum posted her debut instagram photo today!
Check out the caption.
For God Almighty has blessed me with not just a beautiful child, but with an everlasting happiness!! I call her my one true love! She’s my everything. I thank you Father for blessing us with this beautiful sunshine! My tiny lil angel is one month today… #proudmother #Godisawesome #thankful
Flavour Anna BannerIn true social media style, proud papa Flavour has already “liked” the photo.
Congrats!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

║▌║█║║║▌║█║ © Ajayi Victor ✔ Verified Blogger account. Powered by Blogger.

KvistPublising

KvistPublising

Pages

Social Profiles

 
Copyright © 2015 Kvist Publishing