Home » » SO SAD

SO SAD

DR. MYLES MUNROE AND HIS
WIFE DIED IN A PLANE CRASH IN THE
EARLY HOURS OF TODAY -- ALONG WITH
NINE OTHERS IN THE MINISTRY'S
PRIVATE JET.

MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN
PEACE IN THE BOSOM OF THE ALMIGHTY.
MAY THE LORD ENCOURAGE THE
CHURCH. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO
START AN INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP
CONFERENCE TODAY BUT THE VISIONARY
LEADER IS GONE..

It is really disheartening but what can
anyone do? Who can question God? He
died with the bulk of his family, along with
others in the plane. Our consolation is that
we all will meet at the feet of Christ. But it
was a great loss and the whole world is
shaken. I have been blessed by his
ministrations, at least I have a message he
delivered at RCCG, City of David on The
Kingdom Standard of Love And Marriage
on my phone, but now the man is gone.
Gone with his daughter but left several
spiritual children behind. My mind is also
at peace because I know you died to live
on, with the angles to shout "HOLY, HOLY
HOLY to the Lord Alimghty which was and
is, and is to come."
RIP, Myles Munroe (and family and others)

“I want to challenge every Kenyan to go to the
cemetery and disappoint the graveyard. Die
like the Apostle Paul who said I have finished
my course, I have kept the faith and I have
been poured out like a drink offering. There is
nothing left. I am ready to die. That’s how I
wanna die because there is nothing else for
me left to die,” he told the show’s host, Jeff
Koinange.
“When you die, die like I am planning to die.
Empty. It’s finished,” He added in the show.
Those were Myles words in an interview but
were (probably) not fulfilled in his life. What
an awesome God we serve

Sleep on in the Lord




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

║▌║█║║║▌║█║ © Ajayi Victor ✔ Verified Blogger account. Powered by Blogger.

KvistPublising

KvistPublising

Pages

Social Profiles

 
Copyright © 2015 Kvist Publishing