Home » » Dear readers: My husband - an educated illiterate

Dear readers: My husband - an educated illiterate


From a female LIB reader
Its with deep pain that I send this mail to you. I'm an optimist by nature. I keep believing that things will be better. I had a successful career in the private sector in banking before I moved to the states where I currently reside. I grew up in Lagos and had my fair share of relationships at the time. Just before I relocated, I started seeing someone seriously. The plan was for him to join me much later on in a year or two depending on when I can file for his immigration to the states. Within a few months of dating he proposed to me and I accepted. We got married a few months afterwards. He has now permanently joined me in the states and I am just seeing another side of him that I cannot imagine.
My husband expects me to do everything including get a job for him! He cannot get on a computer and do a simple job search! And he was a first class student from Nnamdi Azikiwe University! How can a full fledged adult be like that? I am almost loosing my mind because it is almost like I am his mother. I constantly drift in and out of depression. I am even afraid of holding conversations for fear that I might discover more things. Please how do I proceed. My marriage is barely 6 months. My marriage is in trouble.


P.S my husband reads your blog everyday but am going to deny writing this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

║▌║█║║║▌║█║ © Ajayi Victor ✔ Verified Blogger account. Powered by Blogger.

KvistPublising

KvistPublising

Pages

Social Profiles

 
Copyright © 2015 Kvist Publishing