Home » » Fred Amata’s son bags First Class from UK university

Fred Amata’s son bags First Class from UK university

Fred-Amata-and-Agatha
 Fred Amata’s son with TV host, Agatha bags first class from UK university. Photo: Facebook/NET Oreva Amatha, the son of veteran Nollywood actor, Fred Amata and ex-wife Agatha has graduated with a First Class degree in Economics from the University of Kent, Canterbury in the United Kingdom. Oreva Amatha, the son of veteran Nollywood, actor Fred and Agatha Amata has graduated with a First Class degree. Photo: Facebook The brilliant young man also made an announcement on his Facebook page while praising God for his academic success. He wrote: ‘If you had told me I will be graduating with a first class 3 years ago, I’ll probably have just laughed it off but God has been tooooooooo Goood and shown me favor so I will be graduating with a first class in Economics! I’m very grateful! Thank God! I feel blessed.’ The marriage between Fred and popular TV host, Agatha Amata crashed in 2005. Asides Oreva, they also have another daughter together named Stephanie.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

║▌║█║║║▌║█║ © Ajayi Victor ✔ Verified Blogger account. Powered by Blogger.

KvistPublising

KvistPublising

Pages

Social Profiles

 
Copyright © 2015 Kvist Publishing