Home » » Jonny Evans Speaks On Why He Quit Manchester United For West Brom

Jonny Evans Speaks On Why He Quit Manchester United For West Brom




Newly signed West Brom defender Jonny Evans has revealed that former Manchester United team-mate Darren Fletcher was a major influence on his decision to sign for the men in black and white stripes
The Northern Ireland international completed an initial £6m move – rising to £8m with add-ons – to the Baggies on Saturday, signing a four-year deal with the club.
image
Evans while speaking to West Brom’s Official website said
“I spoke to Fletch regularly,” 
“I rang him just after he had made the move here from United and he said how much he was enjoying his football.
“When West Brom came in for me, it definitely had an influence on me. I was able to speak to Fletch quite a few times and he assured me he was still enjoying it.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

║▌║█║║║▌║█║ © Ajayi Victor ✔ Verified Blogger account. Powered by Blogger.

KvistPublising

KvistPublising

Pages

Social Profiles

 
Copyright © 2015 Kvist Publishing